Shelley

Default How do I copy formula cells from one worksheet to another?

I have a workbook open with 4 worksheets. 3 of the worksheets contain data
and totals. I want to be able to copy the totals only to the 4th worksheet,
and automatically update as I update the data on the other 3 worksheets. Any
help is appreciated.

Gary Fuller

I am no expert, but if you name the cells you can put them on any sheet you
want. You may name them and make a cell on another sheet equal to them, or
name them and move them anywhere so they only appear in one place.
gary