Phil

Default Userform

Hi,
Can anybody point me in the direction of an easy to understand website that
has information about userform creation.
Thanks

Bob Phillips

Phil,

Here is a more than adequate answer posted by Tom Ogilvy in the past

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.
Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnoffpro01/html

/IntroductiontoUserFormsPartI.asp
Part II
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en.../Introductiont...

How to use Visual Basic for Applications examples to control UserForms in
Microsoft Excel
http://support.microsoft.com

/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829070
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=168067
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

http://maths.sci.shu.ac.uk/units/ioa/ <- Excel VBA tutorial

http://support.microsoft.com/default...n-us;829070How to use

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
--