gizmo

Default Shared Workbook - Defining Access Rights

Hi guys,

I plan to put in place a shared workbook on the server and ideally I would
like to let excel somehow know that a particular user can only access
certains worksheets and modify even more restreined number of them.

Schematically:
All worksheets Worksheets that can be accessed by USER1 Worksheets that
can be modified by USER1

Would be also great if it would work for many different users (every of them
having different access rights)...

Is that possible?
Thanks for any hints!
Gizmo

BTW: What are the possible problems with "shared workbooks"? Should I be
aware of something?