-   -   Lookup a value in a list & return multiple corresponding values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/91365-lookup-value-list-return-multiple-corresponding-values.html)

medic

Lookup a value in a list & return multiple corresponding values

I have a main worksheet that has the following columns, Dept #, First
Name, Last Name, City, Home Phone, Cell/Pager and Position. On
individual worksheets (within this workbook) I would like to display
all the information listed above, but for specific department numbers.
Like department 900 on one worksheet and 901 on another worksheet. Once
these worksheets are created I would like them to be updated when the
main worksheet is updated.

Thank you

Don Guillett

Lookup a value in a list & return multiple corresponding values

have a look at using
datafilterautofilterfilter on the dept

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"medic" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a main worksheet that has the following columns, Dept #, First
Name, Last Name, City, Home Phone, Cell/Pager and Position. On
individual worksheets (within this workbook) I would like to display
all the information listed above, but for specific department numbers.
Like department 900 on one worksheet and 901 on another worksheet. Once
these worksheets are created I would like them to be updated when the
main worksheet is updated.

Thank you

Biff

Lookup a value in a list & return multiple corresponding values

Hi!

This is exaclty the same thing:

http://tinyurl.com/mvgxh

Biff