Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
medic

Default Lookup a value in a list & return multiple corresponding values

I have a main worksheet that has the following columns, Dept #, First
Name, Last Name, City, Home Phone, Cell/Pager and Position. On
individual worksheets (within this workbook) I would like to display
all the information listed above, but for specific department numbers.
Like department 900 on one worksheet and 901 on another worksheet. Once
these worksheets are created I would like them to be updated when the
main worksheet is updated.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff