Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hapitaron10

Default Sumif

I have a list of numbers I want to pick all those that are less then 1
and add them together , I don't know what cartirea to use? i.e. sumif
(h15:h35,????,h15:h35)
thanks

--
Hapitaron10
Hapitaron10's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34835

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Hapitaron10

For values in A1:A10

This formula adds the values that are less than 1:

B1: =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<1",A1:A10)

Does that help?

Regards,
Roin

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21419

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Hi,

try =sumif(h15:h35,"<1",h15:h35)

Is it help?
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Hapitaron10" escreveu:

I have a list of numbers I want to pick all those that are less then 1
and add them together , I don't know what cartirea to use? i.e. sumif
(h15:h35,????,h15:h35)
thanks

--
Hapitaron10
Hapitaron10's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34835
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546792

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hapitaron10

thank you vary much this works just fine , One more quick oni if I need
a range should I replace if i.e. isumif( a1:a10, "=1 and <3, a1:a10)
Thanks

--
Hapitaron10
Hapitaron10's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34835
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546792

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

Hapitaron10

For a range of values, you'd need a different function

For values in A1:A10

This formula sums the values greater than or equal to 1 AND less than
3:
B1: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10=1)*(A1:A10<3)*A1:A10)

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Coderre
Ron Coderre's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21419
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546792

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hapitaron10

Works, Thank you very much
:)

--
Hapitaron10
Hapitaron10's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34835
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546792

How to use SUMIF to return sums between two values located in cells ScottBerger Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 23rd 23 09:05 PM
Sumif of Sumif perhaps? Fred Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 29th 06 05:39 PM
SUMIF Ferg Excel Worksheet Functions 3 February 28th 06 04:37 AM
Embedding a Sumif in a sumif C.Pflugrath Excel Worksheet Functions 5 August 31st 05 07:31 PM
SUMIF with Mutiple Ranges & Criteria PokerZan Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 August 4th 05 10:31 PM