Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ChrisMattock

Default List Box Contents

I have a list box on Sheet one of my project, dropping down it lists
names taken from sheet 2, I have it set up for 20 cells, but so far
there are only 5 names to pick....

A B C
1 Name 1 Telephone No. Address
2 Name 2
3 Name 3
4 Name 4
5 Name 5
6
7
8
etc

The list box shows all the blank spaces, any way of making the drop
down box not show the blanks? Also Ideally you would be able to add
names and it display them alphabetically, reorganising the names on the
sheet is probably no possible as the relation cells have info such as
phone numbers in... as above....

--
ChrisMattock
ChrisMattock's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33912

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

You could use a dynamic range

http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

You should have no problem sorting your list, just highlite the range
you want to sort and goto
data,sort, then pick column A as the first column

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546655