Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
osoloco

Default Email selected worksheets from a workbook as attachment.

I need to find a way to email selected worksheets from a workbook as
attachments.
I've found a sharware program called PATools but I'd like a better way if it
exists.
Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Norman Jones

Hi Osloco,

I need to find a way to email selected worksheets from a workbook
as attachments.
I've found a sharware program called PATools but I'd like a better
way if it exists.

Ron de Bruin has sample code at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail3.htm

See also Ron's main Email page at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If you are not familiar with macros, you may wish to visit David McRitchie's
'Getting Started With Macros And User Defined Functions' at:

---
Regards,
Norman