Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rheyjune

Default false result

Is it possible to make a false result take no action what so ever?
And I dont mean the "" function.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Not using built in functions, you would need an event macro

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Rheyjune" wrote:

Is it possible to make a false result take no action what so ever?
And I dont mean the "" function.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rheyjune

Yeah i figured as much. Perhaps you could lead me in the right direction. My
problem is as such..
I need to track sales on a day to day basis. So for instance I have collumn A,
which has 1-31, (obviously for the days in a month), in collumn B, i need the
sales pulled over to the corresponding date. However the sales figure is
pulled from the same cell on the other "worksheet", since each day the
"worksheet" is reset, so the total sales ends up in the same cell every day
after completing paperwork. I need to figure out how to get the sales figure
to post to collumn B, and not change that figure when the next business day
is completed. Basically to get the sales figure to post in collumn B1,next
day, B2, next day B3, etc etc.
I am somewhat familiar with macros but apparently not familiar enough.
BTW thanks for your fast reply.