Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
luvthavodka

Default VLLOKUP - more than one result??

My range of data (table array) has more than one row that meet the
VLOOKUP criteria I have set.

I have a VLOOKUP in eg A1 =VLOOKUP($K$1,Order_Log,6,FALSE). In this I
want the first value to be returned (as VLOOKUP does per standard,
using FALSE). This I can do.

In cell A2 however, I would like to return the 2nd value from my range
of data.

In cell A3, the 3rd ....and so on (only up until around the 6th
value).

What do I need to add into my A1 formula, for the 2nd value to be
returned in A2? I guessed it may be as easy as FALSE +1, but this does
not seem to work!

Many thanks

Jenny

--
luvthavodka
luvthavodka's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34856

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marcelo

Hi Jenny,

try to create the same formula on the cell A2, A3, A4, etc changing the 6
before ",FALSE" to &, 8, etc

hope it help
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"luvthavodka" escreveu:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JMB

Please read Chips suggestions for new posters and please don't multipost.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm