Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lowspark

Default Help with using a work sheet to compile data

Can i use the lookup function for this?? as i read about it it sees to
only look at one cell at a time? I would like to have it look at the
last cell with in a column that has data input? thanks again for your
help

lowspark
lowspark's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34853
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545988

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi
It's not clear from your post how the figures are added/multiplied to get
whichever result you require. I think the only option is probably a macro.

AndyB.

"lowspark" wrote in
message ...

Can i use the lookup function for this?? as i read about it it sees to
only look at one cell at a time? I would like to have it look at the
last cell with in a column that has data input? thanks again for your
help

lowspark
lowspark's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545988

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lowspark

the " hidden work sheet" will look up a value in a1 for value #1 and a6
for value #2 and a12 for value #3. With this data from the cells a set
of calculations produce a number that is associated to a result so then
i would like this result to be populated in cell a22. but each row is a
different day so then the cell range that is looked up by the "hidden
worksheet"changes to the row letter. i need to know how to have it
look in the row that has the latest data entered and go get that
information out of those 3 cells and then populate to last cell with
the result. I hope this is clear but at 7:30 am after a long weekend i
did my best. thanks for the help and would love to hear what you have to
think!