Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Juno

Default Reg autofiltering using macro in excel with out providing criteria

Hi All

My macro automatically runs autofilter and filters data with every filter
criteria I have set and moves them to separate sheets. But I want the macro
to automatically identify all the filter criteria in a given column and
filter out the data in separate sheets. I tried my best to find if excel
offers any such feature so that I can convert into a macro. But I could not
find any. If anybody can give any lead in this direction, it would be of
immense help.

Regards
Antony Juno
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Norman Jones

Hi Antony,

Try using the Advanced Filter feature rather than the AutoFilter.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Juno" wrote in message
Hi All

My macro automatically runs autofilter and filters data with every filter
criteria I have set and moves them to separate sheets. But I want the
macro
to automatically identify all the filter criteria in a given column and
filter out the data in separate sheets. I tried my best to find if excel
offers any such feature so that I can convert into a macro. But I could
not
find any. If anybody can give any lead in this direction, it would be of
immense help.

Regards
Antony Juno

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Juno

Default Reg autofiltering using macro in excel with out providing crit

Hi folks
Pulling unique criteria from a column is not difficult. But my qn is how to
make my macro recognize unique filter criteria automatically and filter them
accordingly so that I can move filtered data to separate sheets(I need this
because even if values in my column change, my macro should still be able to
perform the same action irrespective of any new filter criteria). If anybody
knows any macro code that can perform this, please let me know.

Thanks for ur replies.
Antony Juno.

"Juno" wrote in message
Hi All

My macro automatically runs autofilter and filters data with every filter
criteria I have set and moves them to separate sheets. But I want the
macro
to automatically identify all the filter criteria in a given column and
filter out the data in separate sheets. I tried my best to find if excel
offers any such feature so that I can convert into a macro. But I could
not
find any. If anybody can give any lead in this direction, it would be of
immense help.

Regards
Antony Juno

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions