Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bonnie

Default Microsoft Excel-locking a column

I am creating a weekly log of what I sell in my restaurant. Each column is a
new week and each row is a menu item. I fill in the amount sold across the
page. I am trying to lock the first column so I can read the menu items as I
go along.

How do I lock the first column so it slides along with me as I move across
the spreadsheet?

My current email address us