Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ADiscrete1

Default is it vlookup, match, offset?

Order Date Ship Date First Name Last Name Cycle
20051101 20051104 ALITA FAUSETT 0
20051119 20051123 ALITA FAUSETT 1
20051101 20051104 BEVERLY HUSTON 0
20051119 20051123 BEVERLY HUSTON 1
20051221 20051223 BEVERLY HUSTON 2

If there is a reoccurring name in cycle 1, I need to know the shipdate in
column B; Is there an easy way?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ADiscrete1

Actually this is a sampling of about 18000 rows of already filtered down
data, but thank you.