Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Honey

Default how do I set up stock control sheet in excel

I work in sales .
Looking after current orders and delivered order.
How can I set up a stock control sheet in excel .
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Miguel Zapico

You may search the Microsoft templates site:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx
You may find something there that does what you need.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"Honey" wrote:

I work in sales .
Looking after current orders and delivered order.
How can I set up a stock control sheet in excel .

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi
Have a look he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/re...TC&Query=STOCK