Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JR Jen

Default formatting columns by date

I am creating a spreadsheet and I am having difficulty applying a formula to
auto-arrange a column by date. My goal is to have the information sorted by
date (soonest first) regaurdless of when the data is entered into the
spreadsheet. I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

I would suggest simply re-sorting the list after each session. It would be
possible to do it automatically with a macro but you'd still have to hit a
button to tell it to run. You might as well record a macro while you do the
sort and stick a button for it on your toolbar.

Hope this helps.
Andy.