Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need a 'last updated' timestamp for a web query

I'm pulling data from 9 different web pages into seperate worksheets.
I roll up pertinent data to perform calculations on a 10th worksheet.
I'm using dymanic web queries which are refreshed when a cell on the
10th worksheet is updated. That all works fine with the exception of
those annoying "Invalid web query" messages. If I manually "refresh
all" a couple of times they almost always refresh. What I would like
to do (becuase I think it would be the simplist approach) is to verify
they refreshed by capturing the last time a cell in the data range of
each web query is updated. I could show the timestamp in a column of
cells next to the name of each worksheet to ensure that they all
refreshed correctly and if they didn't I could go directly to the
problem worksheet and refresh it manually. I guess I'm looking for a
function that would be something like =LASTUPDATE(sheet1!A1) where
sheet1 was one of the web query worksheets and A1 was within the data
range of the web query. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

JD