Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
QUESTION-MARK

Default Making Macros Available in All Workbooks

Good morning.

I have a simple little query that I want to be available in all
workbooks. I was told that I should put the macro in a module within
Personal.xls. I searched my harddrive and I don't have a Personal.xls
file.

How can I make my macro available for all workbooks?

Thank you,
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Put them in an add-in.

How to create an add-in file in Excel 2000

XL97: How to Create an Add-in File in Microsoft Excel 97

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

ups.com...