Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steved

Default From 1001 to 1001-1

Hello from Steve Dee

Col A1 I have 1001 In Col B1 I would like to put a -1 so it looks like
1001-1 please.

Secondly col C1 I have 23 in Col DI wolud like to put in front off it 10 to
look like 1023 please.

Thankyou for yor time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kim

Hi Steve

Put the following formula into cell B1
=A1&"-1"
Put the following formula into cell D1
="10"&C1

Find more about this formula by reasearching "Concatenate"