Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Clark

Default IF function for cell color

I really don't want to use conditional formatting in my spreadsheet. I want
a certain cell to "shade" a color if it sees text in another cell. It is a
pain to copy the CF to all of the other cells, as I have about 365 of them to
do. Can anyone provide an easier answer?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
voyage2000UK

I'm crap as far as excel goes, so don't confuse me with an expert.
Maybe you could creat a macro for the conditional formating of 365
cells. Just a thought.