Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bgpdis

Default edit excel pdf hyperlink using find replace

How do I globally change the hyperlinks set up in an excel worksheet - master
file? The hyperlinks have changed folder .pdf to another location when I've
separated invoice scanned .pdf files into years.
Thus I've broken the hyperlinks & wonder if I can quickly change the file
strings to incorporate the additional \Worksheets-year string here before
\Worksheets 2005\
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK

Have you tried using Find and Replace - highlight the cells with the
hyperlinks in and CTRL-H.

Hope this helps.

Pete