Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Needlewich

Default Editing an Excel Spreadsheet

I have Word on my computer and Excel Viewer only! I have an Excel
Spreadsheet and would like to edit it. How do I do this when I do not have
Excel installed or how can I convert this spreadsheet to Word to be able to
edit? Thanks for any help you may be able to give.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett

No can do with a viewer or word. You need Excel or OpenOffice (free)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software