Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hornless unicorn

Default have different row lables calculate formula

Hi,

I was wondering if there's a way to not have an equation pull it's numbers
from specifically numbered cells. For example, I would like to say:

If the word "PWM" is located in a row, select number from this column as
input to this equation. does that make sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ardus Petus

Have a look at HLOOKUP in Help

HTH