Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
carl

Default Sorting By Row

IIs there a way to sort my table by Row1 ?

ColA ColB ColC ColD ColE
Row1 8293 87177 34467 36028 65796
Row2 BOX549 BOX917 BOX642 BOX980 BOX919
Row3 368 2599 1680 1576 3007
Row4 212 2831 489 1084 2199
Row5 467 5391 2708 2288 4123

Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Larry S

On the Sort window, select "Options" - there you can choose to sort left to
right or top to bottom.