Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
colleen

Default Sum and rounding functions

Is there any way to have 2 functions in one cell? I have a =sum function in
a cell and i want to round that value from that function can it be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

=ROUND(SUM(rng),2)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"colleen" wrote in message
Is there any way to have 2 functions in one cell? I have a =sum function

in
a cell and i want to round that value from that function can it be done?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dspratley

Sure. For instance:

=ROUND(SUM(A1:A6),2) will round the sum of a1 through a6 to two digits