Andy

Default Help

Hi

Can anyone help with the following:-

I input this:-

Option Explicit

Public Function PromptPayment()
MsgBox "Please issue Prompt Payment Letter and input
relevant information to PP spreadsheet"

End Function

And then this in the appropraite cell

=IF((F4-E4)=15,PromptPayment()+F4-E4,F4-E4)

It works great when the information is input I.e Two
dates are input which are greater than 15 days a message
box appears.
The problem is that when I go to reopen this workbook the
message box appears before it opens and you have to click
ok. I can get rid of this by deleting the cell with the
more than 15 days however I need this information to be
keep can anyone please help.

Thanks