Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kumar India

Default How do I use VLookup Function effectively?

Hi,

Can you just throw a light on using VLookup and let me know the exact use of
this function? Hope to get the valuable inputs from you to become perfect in
using VLookup.

Have a nice and wonderful day,

Kumar from India.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BetterSolutions.com

You can also find more help and examples on the following page:

http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel...I519060881.htm

regards