Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karen.Robertson@PMI

Default V-Lookup, column index number indicator in table array

Recently my IT changed my Excel to Office Excel 2003 (11.8012.6568)SP2. In
the past I had the function when using V-Lookup that when I highlighted the
table array, it would give me a count in the upper right corner of the column
numbers.

Now I do not have that. I want it back! How do I get it?