Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Terra

Default sum of if formula

I am trying to complete transcripts with the GPA. Next to each rows, I have
figured the IF formula of the students grades, (quality). I now need to add
the sum of the quality and divide by the total credits earned. How do I find
the SUM of IF. I tried the SUMIF formula, and even the SUM, but I cannot
get the results only the formula shows.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Hi!

I cannot get the results only the formula shows.

The cell is probably formatted as TEXT. Change the format to GENERAL. Then,
with that cell selected, press function key F2 then hit ENTER.

Biff