Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cutyfurby

Default change lower-case to upper-case

I input lower-case in the cell and how to return the upper-case.
e.g. I input aaa in the cell and return the AAA
It is not the function upper( ).

--
cutyfurby
cutyfurby's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32371

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

If A1 has the aaa then B1 could have =UPPER(A1) to get uppercase text
But you cannot change the value in the cell A1 with a formula.

If you are doing this to a column of data, you could copy B column and then
use Edit|Paste Special - Values to replace B's formulas by text and then
delete column A.

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"cutyfurby" wrote
in message ...

I input lower-case in the cell and how to return the upper-case.
e.g. I input aaa in the cell and return the AAA
It is not the function upper( ).

--
cutyfurby
cutyfurby's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=542928

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

As it IS the function Upper I don't understand the question!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary

use ASAP utilities...its an ADD IN.

"cutyfurby" wrote