Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
wahur

Default Sumproduct question?

I have following columns
A has due dates
B has actual payment date (if not paid, it would be blank)
C is amount

Now can I get somehow a sum of late payments, i.e sum of rows where
BA? Note that most probably I will need to add more conditions (e.g
due date would have to be compared to today() in case B is blank), so
if it can be done at all then its SUMPRODUCT job most probably.

--
wahur
wahur's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26555

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

=SUM(IF(B2:B20="",IF(A2:A20<TODAY(),C2:C20),IF(A2: A20<B2:B20,C2:C20)))

which is an array formula, it should be committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not
just Enter.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips