Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jo

Default Setting up dates

How do I set up a drop down box or calender on a spread sheet cell that
people can just click on and choos a date off a calender rather than just
typing it in the cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Peo Sjoblom

Excel 95 - Excel 2007
Northwest Excel Solutions
www.nwexcelsolutions.com
if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey