Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AJAY KUMAR DIXIT

Default NUMBER OF YEARS BETWEEN TWO DATES - HOW TO GET

How can I calculate or know the exact age(Number of years) between two dates
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

Use DATEDIF():

if A1 and A2 contain:
1/15/1985
12/31/2005

then:
=DATEDIF(A1,A2,"y") & " years, " & DATEDIF(A1,A2,"ym") & " months, " &
DATEDIF(A1,A2,"md") & " days"

will display:
20 years, 11 months, 16 days

--
Gary's Student

How can I calculate or know the exact age(Number of years) between two dates

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ardus Petus

=DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")

HTH