jbsand1001

Default How do I set up a formula to repat 5 consecutive cells in a colum.

How do I set up a formula to repat 5 consecutive cells in a column every 31st
cell?

I am looking for a formula to repeat 5 concecutive cells either numerical or
words in a column every 31st cell

For example:

A1= 1 A32=1

A2= Cost A33=Cost

A3= 5 A34=5

A4=Profit€¦.etc€¦ A35=Profit€¦etc€¦

Thank you,

Judd

Bernie Deitrick

Judd,

Type your initial values in cells A1:A5.

In A32, type =A1, then copy to A33:A36

Then select A32:A62, and copy. Then select A63:A-Some multiple of 31, like
372, and paste.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"jbsand1001" wrote in message
How do I set up a formula to repat 5 consecutive cells in a column every

31st
cell?

I am looking for a formula to repeat 5 concecutive cells either numerical

or
words in a column every 31st cell

For example:

A1= 1 A32=1

A2= Cost A33=Cost

A3= 5 A34=5

A4=Profit..etc. A35=Profit.etc.

Thank you,

Judd

Bernie Deitrick

Judd,

Another way is to use this formula in cell A32, and copy down as far as you
need:
=IF(AND((MOD(ROW(),31))0,(MOD(ROW(),31))<6),INDIR ECT("A" &
MOD(ROW(),31)),"")