Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JRTardif

Default How to return zero for an equation = < 0/

What modifications do I need to make to a formula to return zero when the
answer is 0 or < 0?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B

JRTardif., maybe =IF(A1<=0,0,"more than 0")

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"JRTardif" wrote in message
What modifications do I need to make to a formula to return zero when

the
answer is 0 or < 0?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
daddylonglegs

Try

=MAX(formula,0)

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30486

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JRTardif

Paul B, The <=0 works perfect but I want the real answer if the result is
0 as apposed to "more than 0". Thank you for your help.

"JRTardif" wrote in message
What modifications do I need to make to a formula to return zero when

the
answer is 0 or < 0?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B