ME

Default IN EXCEL 2000, HOW DO I PROTECT MULTIPLE WORKSHEET

HOW DO I PROTECT MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS IN A WORKBOOK ALL AT THE SAME TIME?
JulieD

Hi

please turn off your caps key (typing in all caps is considered shouting in
these forums and makes posts difficult to read for some people) ...

you will need to use code (VBA) to protect multiple worksheets at once, e.g.
(this code was posted by Pascal in response to a similar question a while
back) - the Protect procedure protects all worksheets with the password pwd,
omit
("pwd") if you don't want to put a password on .. the Unprotect procedure
unprotects all worksheets.

Sub Protect()

For Each f In Sheets

f.Protect ("pwd") 'optional if password

Next f

End Sub

Sub Unprotect()

For Each f In Sheets

f.Unprotect ("pwd") 'optional if password

Next f

End Sub

---

please post back if you need further information on how to use this code.

Cheers
JulieD

"ME" wrote in message
HOW DO I PROTECT MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS IN A WORKBOOK ALL AT THE SAME TIME?

JE McGimpsey

One way:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/...orksheets.html