Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
aliceinphx

Default Unlocking "check box" control function

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to protect a sheet while unlocking the "check
box" control. I've tried checking the "locked" and "lock text" and
every variation I can think of, but still when I click on the box to
check/uncheck, it gives me an error saying that the cell is protected.
I think it must be a Microsoft bug since it works for text boxes and
just about everything else.

Thanks,
Alice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
davesexcel

I am thinking the cell that the checkbox refers to has not been unlocked

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=541371