-   -   price higher than... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/88051-price-higher-than.html)

Thad

price higher than...

I have developed a tool list that I wish to send to vendors in excell format.
In it I have a price colum for them to fill out. I would like to know how I
can make prices higher than a particular value change font color or stand out
in some other way.
details: colum A-vendor name; B-description; C-quanitity; D-location; E-PRICE.

can anyone help?

Ardus Petus

price higher than...

Use FormatConditional Format

HTH
--
AP

"Thad" a écrit dans le message de news:
I have developed a tool list that I wish to send to vendors in excell
format.
In it I have a price colum for them to fill out. I would like to know how
can make prices higher than a particular value change font color or stand
out
in some other way.
details: colum A-vendor name; B-description; C-quanitity; D-location;
E-PRICE.

can anyone help?

myra_deV

price higher than...

use conditional formatting from the format menu.
in it you can select the range (column E in your case) and under which
conditions format should change.
then you simply select the format you desire.

TC,
myra