Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Thad

Default price higher than...

I have developed a tool list that I wish to send to vendors in excell format.
In it I have a price colum for them to fill out. I would like to know how I
can make prices higher than a particular value change font color or stand out
in some other way.
details: colum A-vendor name; B-description; C-quanitity; D-location; E-PRICE.

can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
myra_deV

use conditional formatting from the format menu.
in it you can select the range (column E in your case) and under which
conditions format should change.
then you simply select the format you desire.

TC,
myra