Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help with time formats

I have a software called Avaya CMS Supervisor which is used in the BPO
industry to measure employees performance.

I cannot add images to these groups hence I have uploaded it to my
website. Please visit
h++p://www40.brinkster.com/Maxlott/AgentStaffintRpt.htm

If you click on "Click here to view the report pulled up by the
software" you will see how the software shows the report.

Click on "Click here to view the excel file" to download the excel
file. This exel file has 3 sections.
1. Range A3:N18 shows how the report will be exported in excel if you
export it in NORMAL format.
2. Range A22:N37 shows how the report will be exported in excel if you
export it in SECONDS (time) format.
3. Range A41:L41 is the end result which I am trying to achieve. But
not able to do so due to time formats.

If you look at the picture, I have written comments in red color what
time format I want for the respective columns.

I DO NOT want % ACW and % of calls held which I have crossed with blue
color.

**What I want

I want to export this report in excel and the end result (range
A41:L41) will have vlookup formula that will lookup the Phone login IDs
from the raw report which is exported and populate the relevant data.

Please advise whether to use the NORMAL format or SECONDS format and
how can I use vlookup to populate the data what I want. You can send me
an email at sandip.dhamapurkar<atgmail<dotcom

Thanks
Sandy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

I don't get what you are asking. The first table looks very much what you
want, just a bit of formatting and stripping extraneous data would do it.
What and where are you doing any lookup up, and on what data?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There will be a seperate data for Yesterday, today, tomorrow, day after
tomorrow and all other days of the month. I will export the data in
cell A3 on a daily basis. Now the moment I paste the data in A3,
A41:L55 would populate statistics of the respective Agents which will
be looked up from the exported data.

Eg, in C47, the formula would be =VLOOKUP(A47,$A$13:$N$18,3,FALSE)

Now Vlookup formula works, its only the formatting that is the issue.

I have marked the format I want (mm:ss or [hh]:mm:ss) in the picture in
red color.

Now you must be wondering why have I given two sets of data A3:N18 and
A22:N37

A3:N18 is the way the report is exported in Normal format. Eg. in this
four hours would look like 4:00
A22:N37 is the way the same report is exported but in Seconds format.
Eg, in this four hours sould look like 14400 (4*60*60 - converted in
seconds)

Am I still unclear???

Sandy

Bob Phillips wrote:
I don't get what you are asking. The first table looks very much what you
want, just a bit of formatting and stripping extraneous data would do it.
What and where are you doing any lookup up, and on what data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Any ideas???