sh0t2bts

Default Opening worksheets in seperate excel tabs

at home I have each excel workbook open in a new tab on the start bar but at
work I have to select windows and then the required workbook, can you tell
me how I can change the settings so that each workbook open with it's own
tab on the start bar??

Many Thanks

Mark

Ken Wright

Try Tools / Options / View / Check 'Windows in taskbar' option.

Failing that if you are using XP as an OS then I think there is an option in
Taskbar properties to group icons from the same program - Uncheck it.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"sh0t2bts" wrote in message
at home I have each excel workbook open in a new tab on the start bar but

at
work I have to select windows and then the required workbook, can you tell
me how I can change the settings so that each workbook open with it's own
tab on the start bar??

Many Thanks

Mark

Gord Dibben

Mark

ToolsOptionsView checkmark "Windows in Taskbar"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP