GaryS

Default Protecting specific cells in a worksheet.

How can I protect certain cells in a worksheet which contain text, and then
allow users to use specific cells without having to create a shared worksheet
and password?
Beverly76

If you rightclick on all the cells, go to format cells, protection and unlock
them, then selectively lock the cells you want to protect, and finally
protect the sheet under the tools bar, that should do it.

Beverly

"GaryS" wrote:

How can I protect certain cells in a worksheet which contain text, and then
allow users to use specific cells without having to create a shared worksheet
and password?

GerryK

Highlight cells for people to use by Format... Cells...
Protection... uncheck the cell(s) to let people work in
them.
Protect the sheet next with Tools... Protection.

.