Rockfam8

Default IF D2 = "B" AND F2 = "X" THEN "29" OR D2 = "LT" AND F2 = "X" THEN

I have multiple conditions to check but this is the basic format I am trying
to create.
If field one has a certain value and field two has a certain value then fill
field. if those conditions are not met another set of values can be tested
for.. and so on if no conditions are met then the fiield should be blank.

Bernie Deitrick

=IF(AND(D2="B",F2="X"),29,IF(AND(D2="LT",F2="X")," Something
Else","NoneMet"))

All on one line - you should see the pattern to expand it to more
conditions.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP