Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
badvoc

Default excel 2007

I am using office 12 pre release. I am looking for the data analysis tool in
excel. It was listed under tools menu on 2003 but can't find it now. Any
ideas?

Cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey

On Fri, 5 May 2006 09:13:02 -0700, badvoc
wrote:

I am using office 12 pre release. I am looking for the data analysis tool in
excel. It was listed under tools menu on 2003 but can't find it now. Any
ideas?

Cheers

Have you tried Tools--Add-ins?

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK
__________________________
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

The tools menu as we used to know it is not around anymore in 2007, however
if the OP has a legal beta copy he/she should know there is a ms newsgroup
(password protected) for Excel 2007 and he/she should post all messages
regarding 2007 there. All info regarding that newsgroup with userid and
passwords can be found a the MS beta site (password required as well)

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com

"Richard Buttrey" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

I am using office 12 pre release. I am looking for the data analysis tool
in
excel. It was listed under tools menu on 2003 but can't find it now. Any
ideas?

Cheers

Have you tried Tools--Add-ins?

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK
__________________________

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove

Peo Sjoblom wrote...
The tools menu as we used to know it is not around anymore in 2007, however
if the OP has a legal beta copy he/she should know there is a ms newsgroup
(password protected) for Excel 2007 and he/she should post all messages
regarding 2007 there. All info regarding that newsgroup with userid and
passwords can be found a the MS beta site (password required as well)

Yea, but so much for XL12's Oh So Wonderful! UI making features easier
to find.

FWIW, which the XL12 blog does state that ATP functions have been added
to Excel proper, it's silent on the DATP. There should be something
similar to the Tools Add-Ins menu command in XL8-11, but finding it
should be as easy as Microsoft says it should. Maybe look under the Buy
Brooklyn Bridge or Nebraska Beach Front Property menus.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Yea, but so much for XL12's Oh So Wonderful! UI making features easier
to find.

FWIW, which the XL12 blog does state that ATP functions have been added
to Excel proper, it's silent on the DATP. There should be something
similar to the Tools Add-Ins menu command in XL8-11, but finding it
should be as easy as Microsoft says it should. Maybe look under the Buy
Brooklyn Bridge or Nebraska Beach Front Property menus.

I heard someone calling excel 2007 "Excel for Dummies"

Peo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
badvoc

Yes that is the case but there is no harm in trying. I have got the
answer...from this site. But thanks

wrote:

I am using office 12 pre release. I am looking for the data analysis tool
in
excel. It was listed under tools menu on 2003 but can't find it now. Any
ideas?

Cheers

Have you tried Tools--Add-ins?

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary Hookem

1.Click on the drop down list next to the sheet tab
2.Click on customize quick acces tool bar
3.Click on ad in tab and simply add it to excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Click on Office logo top left of sheet, excel Options is then on the bottom
of this, you can then check addins and hey presto all is as before

Tim Mills