Jeanne Criez

Default replacing just the sheet names within formulas

I have a multisheet workbook. I need to regularly replace the sheet name
with the formulas. I need to replace December04 with Jan05 etc. Formula -
cell references will change in each cell. Lookup and MTD_Actuals are named
ranges on another sheet w/i book.
=SUMIF('File Name.xls'!Lookup,December04!$A7&$D$5&D$6,'File
Name.xls'!MTD_Actuals)