KDR

Default Are financial functions calculated based on compound interest?

I am particularly interested in if NPV, PMT, and PPMT are calculated with
compound interest or simple interest?
If simple interest, then how can I get the results for compound interest?

Thank you.

Chip Pearson

Compound interest.

--