Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
abe

Default aps3 calculate diff in time and cinvert into another format

We are creating a overtime sheet in excel that if someone enters the time
from and to it will cacularwe ir It calculates it into minutes but we want to
round off to the nearest quarter hour and also to show by quarter of hours
only

example 30 minutes = .50, 40 minutes .75,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Miguel Zapico

If you have the number of minutes in cell A1, this may do what you want:
=CEILING(A1/60,0.25)