Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cs_vision

Default Finding, Replacing and Cut & Paste

I have the following Excel Spreadsheet setup:
Col 1 Col 2 Col 3
94 LAMPKIN, Louis William
will 3/15/04
decl. of trust 3/15/04
living will decl. 3/15/04
p/atty €“ prop. 3/15/04
p/atty €“ h/c 3/15/04

94 LANDINO, Carl
will 3/8/74
trust agmt. 3/6/74

94 LANDINO, Dorotha Mae
will 3/8/74
trust agmt. 3/6/74

94 LANDMAN, Edward
will 10/2/83

Each name every name in Caps is one section. What I need to do is take the
name and combine it with the wording below for each date. For example

94 LANDMAN, Edward
wil 10/2/83
trust 6/8/83
BECOMES:

94 LANDMAN, Edward - will 10/2/83
LANDMAN, Edward - trust 6/8/83

Is there a fast way to do this without cutting an pasting? I have over
25,000 entries?