Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Annette

Default Count # days

Here's my formula, but it is resulting unexpected.

=IF((NETWORKDAYS(A68,D68))=1,1,"")

I want to eliminate 'same day'. So if the date is 1/1/06 in A68 and 1/1/06
in D68, I don't want a number but rather a blank. My formula indicates 1
when it sees same day.

The formula works correctly if cell A has 1/1/06 and cell d has 1/2/06 = 1

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

If testing for same values why not use

=IF(A68=D68,"",your _formula

if you use the same dates and the dates are on a weekend date networkdays
will return zero
whereas it is on a weekday it will return 1

Peo Sjoblom

http://nwexcelsolutions.com