Philippe L. Balmanno

Default Stripping section of text

I'm looking to strip off all characters to the left of a certain
target character and encase the results in single quotes. The problem
is that the characters to the left or right of the target character
vary in quantity. Email addresses for example in cell A1:
would then become '

This may require nested function but I can't get the one I though tof
to produce all of the characters to the right of the @ character.
=RIGHT(A1,FIND("@",A1,1)) but the results are il.com

Dave Peterson

How about using =Mid()

=MID(A1,FIND("@",A1),1000)

Make that 1000 big enough to hold the longest string.

--

Dave Peterson